Thursday, April 8, 2010

Organic Done Easy

With so little time on our hands, as mothers, we often don't get to eat as healthy as we would like. Personally, I love salads, vegetables and hearty grains and would love to eat an all organic diet, but the reality is, I find myself chowing down on my son's left over french fries, or skipping lunch all together more often that not. I am here to tell you there is an easy solution to this problem and it is Amy's frozen food.

Frozen food options are often bland, full of sodium and leave you unsatisfied. Amy's, meals are the complete opposite. This food is 100% organic, all natural, full of flavor, low in calories, gluten and peanut free! I love this family owned company. Amy's, literally started in the kitchen of Rachel and Andy Berliner, after their daughter Amy was born. Rachel, wanted to create healthy, organic food for her family. Lucky for us, this mother's vision became a reality and now we can all enjoy her yummy food.

I usually eat Amy's for lunch, but their are breakfast and dinner options as well. Forget fast food, Amy's takes less time to prepare, is less expensive and you will feel good, knowing your family is eating something good for them.

My favorites are the Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada, Garden Vegetable Lasagna and the Broccoli and Spinach White Pizza. Check out the website, amyskitchen, to see all of the other food choices. I find Whole Foods has the widest selection , but almost every grocery store carries this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment