Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Keep Those Sleepy Eyes Bright

If any of you are like me, a product junkie, then you are guilty of spending, rather wasting, tons of money on makeup. I am here to help you save your time and money by doing all of the work for you.


As mother's, it is a rarity to get a full nights sleep, right? Even after your baby ( it took both of mine seven months) decides that they are done torturing you by waking up every hour, you are still tossing and turning in anticipation of their screams. I mean really, sleep becomes a waste of time, doesn't it? So, when your alarm (or rather in my case, my four year old waking up the baby and then jumping on me to get up to get her) goes off, and putting on makeup is the farthest thing from your mind, don't fret. All you need is little mascara and lip gloss to get you through the day.


I swear, mascara, is magic. I believe it works miracles and brightens your whole face. It is an absolute necessity and let me tell you I have tried them all, from Dior Show priced at $24 to Yves Saint Laurent priced at $30. The good news is that the one I love and always go back to is inexpensive, and can be found at any local drugstore.


It is Define-A-Lash by Mabelline in Black. I find this product makes my lashes super
long and clump free. It gives me that wide eyed look that I need after a restless night. The more pricy mascarras that I have tried do not even compare. It is priced at $8.29, a small price to pay for a fake night's sleep.

Let us know what you think about it.


Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Jess you are sooo right!! Mascra is the STAPLE!!! I have super long lashes but they are not as thick as I would like them to be...another awesome buy is LoreAL Voluminlous...my sister and I swear by it!!!

    ReplyDelete