Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Miracle Drug for Your Hair, and Anything Else You Can Rub It On: Argan Oil




Argan oil is the beauty industries new miracle drug. This organic, all natural oil is made from the nuts of the argan tree, that grows exclusively in a remote part of Morocco. The women of this rural land, literally extract the oil from the nut by hand, which is high in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It is said to help all sorts of skin conditions such as, dry skin, acne, wrinkles, and is also amazing for you hair, nails and even our babies and children.

I have to tell you that I am seriously hooked on this stuff. I am talking so obsessed that I would choose a vile of argan oil as my one thing to bring to a deserted island.

Like many moms, right after I had my daughter, my locks began to fall out. Every lost strand in the shower was paired with a panic attack that I was going bald! My hair eventually decided to stop falling out, but left me with fuzzy, wispy, fly aways,annoyingly sticking up all over my head. I tried tons of products from wax to creams, nothing worked....until argon oil.

Make sure to only use a small amount and rub it into your wet hair from ends to roots. Your hair will feel like pure silk. This oil tames even the most out of control hair. Mine has never felt like this before! I seriously can not stop touching it, truly amazing.

Because argan trees are only found in Morocco, the oil can be pretty pricy. I am all for saving money, but here is a product that is worth the splurge.

Some brands to check out are:

Josie Maran $ 14-$48 Sephora

Argan Oil $10-$42 Argan Oil Also check out this official website for argan oil to learn more about its origin and help support the women who make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment