Thursday, April 1, 2010

Get Those Mini Me's Ready for the Spring: Denny's Clothing Store Has it All

I have always had a passion for fashion and shopping. I simply love it! I get this tingly, exciting, rush running through my body, when I find the perfect buy. Don't look at me like I'm crazy,you have all felt the rush. Well, after I became a mom, I didn't loose that feeling, it just doubled. Now, I love buying my kids clothes too!

When you become a mom, your focus switches to your children, naturally, and this holds true even for us shopaholics. Our mini me's have a whole fashion world of their own. Almost all of the big name designers, from Marc Jacobs to True Religion, to Stella McCartney have children's lines of their own.Dressing your little ones can become pretty pricey.

My trick, that I use for myself as well, is to pull a few expensive pieces for the season from my favorite boutiques and fill in the rest of the kid's wardrobes' with less expensive pieces.

A list of my favorite children's boutiques in Bergen County will be coming soon, but in the meantime.... check out one of my favorite spots, Denny's, located in the Fashion Center in Paramus. It is the perfect place to dress your cuties in the latest trends, but on a budget.

Denny's carries all designer children's brands, but slashes their prices. They usually have a sale going on as well, and if you join them on facebook, you will receive a 10% off coupon. I was just there and picked up some adorable summer clothes for my daughter. Check out some of the pieces I bought. I was in a total rush, like us moms always are, so I intend on going back very soon.














Get ready for the rush!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment